What’s Going On?
At Fairhaven Runners & Walkers we’re all about community…
Browse through some of our in-store event offerings below and we’ll hope to see you soon! All of our events are free and held at the store unless otherwise noted.
- Store Clinics: Typically running or walking training programs led by an instructor or coach; could be one hour in length, a day long session, or maybe even once a week for several weeks. Often a fee is charged for the clinics.
- Fitness Forums: To help you get stronger and smarter. Come for hands-on learning and expert guidance from fitness professionals who know what works.
- Fun Runs & Walks: Explore a new trail or run/walk an old favorite with us! We pick a nifty trail and lead it out for you. Bring a friend or meet some new ones! This is a great way to get to know people, trails and have a fun time all at once! We run at a social pace and all paces are welcome.
- Weekly Drop In Runs & Walks: With these free drop-in runs and walks you’re never far from friends who will hit the trail with you. Questions about routes or paces? We’re happy to help. Just call or e-mail us.
- Community Walking & Hiking: Looking for a group of walkers to hook up with? Check out our county-wide list.
- Injury Prevention Screenings: Tuesdays, 6–8pm. Learn what physical limitations you might have toward achieving your goals. Get an assessment of strength, flexibility, range of motion and biomechanics. Sign up for a 30 minute one-on-one screening with a friendly and knowledgeable physical therapist. Call FR&W for an appointment. $15 paid directly to the P.T.
- Run and Race Program: Wear a race shirt/singlet (free) and represent our store and the great sport of running in local races! Earn store credit as you race!
- Featured Race: Often a race that is organized by the store or in partnership with others. May also be the next fun race event on the local/regional calendar.
If you have questions about events, please call us at the store at 360.676.4955 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.