Fitness Forums | Get Stronger & Smarter! – FREE
To help you get stronger and smarter, we offer FR&W Fitness Forums at the store. Come for hands-on learning and expert guidance from fitness professionals who know what works.
From the Chuckanut 50K to Tour of Giants, Running for the Long Haul
with Morris Arthur
Thursday, February 23rd
7:15 – 8:15 pm
Join local ultra-trail runner Morris Arthur as he shares stories, training and travel tips and how he has succeeded in keeping on running for the long haul. A perennial fixture at the Chuckanut 50K, running it the past 15 years, Morris has also taken on the famed Tor des Geants three times. This 200 mile, 6 day ultra trail race travels through the Italian Alps and includes 25 mountain passes above 6,000 feet and 24,000 feet of altitude gain.
B.Y.O.B. (Bring Your Old Bra) Night
A Brooks Bra Bonanza
Thursday, March 9
7pm – 8:30pm
Join us for an evening fit-fest with games, giveaways, raffle prizes, refreshments and more.
- Nosh on sweet treats and appetizers and sip on tasty drinks.
- Brooks rep. Christa will be on hand to help you find your BFF (bra friend forever) from the Brooks.
- If you want to break up with your old bra, it will be donated or recycled (depending on what shape it’s in)
- Bra Wall of Shame – A prize will be awarded to the gnarliest, saddest, most stretched out, old bra
- Break Up with Your Bra (Break-Up Letter) Contest
- Get 20% off all bras that night.